The Engineering Success Centre exists to support engineering students achieve academic success in their courses, particularly in the first year, with the help of the Student Success Associates (fellow engineering students). Located on the first floor of the Faculty of Sustainable Design Engineering Building, the centre is available to:
- provide peer tutoring for individuals or groups,
- host workshops to develop professional skills
- offer resources on healthy study habits,
- improve students’ CAD, writing, and analytical abilities,
- connect students to existing resources on UPEI’s campus, and
- many other services.
Essentially, the centre seeks to supplement any gaps in student knowledge between what students know and what instructors think students know. This centre works with instructors and students to identify the gaps in knowledge. If there is a specific topic of interest, please reach out to us through email EngSuccess@upei.ca or book a consultation.
Easily access resources through our Linktree!
Ways to connect:
Visit us in Room 107 of the Faculty of Sustainable Design Engineering building.
For resources, or to book a consultation, go to Engineering Success Centre Moodle page.