- BSc (statistics), University of Misurataadels-photo
- MSc (statistics), University of Tripoli
- PhD (Biostatistics), University of Prince Edward Island
- Linear and non-linear dynamic models
- Survival analysis
- Linear and generalized linear mixed models
Adel’s current research focuses on stochastic processes and statistical models for complex multivariate and interacting systems. His work involves applying state-space models to sea lice data to better predict sea lice abundance and understand the transmission patterns, as well as identifying factors that affect lice abundance and sources of infection.