- Bachelor of Marine Geology, Ocean University of China
- Master of Marine Geology, Ocean University of China
- PhD of Marine Geology, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science
- PhD of Physical Oceanography, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Modeling of ocean circulation and pathogens’ spreading in coastal embayments of PEI and NS
- Interactions between farmed and wild fish, and evaluation of mitigation strategies to reduce disease risk
Currently, Dr. Jiang is developing an ocean circulation model based on FVCOM to simulate the spread and outcome of pathogens in the coastal embayments of PEI and NS. The model will be used in future as a tool to evaluate the effects of mitigation strategies on reducing disease risk.