13% of the student population at UPEI is registered with some kind of diagnosis at Accessibility Services, so you are not alone.
For more information about Accessibility Services, you can visit their website.
You can contact Student Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 902-566-0488 if you have any questions regarding Accessibility Services.
You can also check out information regarding accessibility at the Library here.
NSO will do what we can to support the needs of the students participating. When registering for NSO, there are 3 questions regarding accessibility where you can identify any needs or accommodations you might need. We will contact those individuals before NSO to see how we can support them during the week.
Accessibility Services will be having their own orientation. You can sign up here.
The topics covered in the Accessibility Services Orientation will include:
- An introduction to Student Affairs and Accessibility Services
- Student Testimonials
- A tour of the testing centers
- Getting to know myUPEI, UPEI email, Moodle, and AccessDeck
- Tutorial for Adaptive Technology
- How to access our supports and services
- How to apply for funding if you are eligible through the Canada Student Loan program